What is PSYCH-K®?
Are little nagging thoughts holding you back from achieving your goals?
- Do you want to attract prosperity into your life?
- Do you want to be happier and more successful?
- Do you want to be healthier?
- Do you want to create safe, loving and empowered relationships?
- Do you need to let go of issues from the past?
- Do you wish you had more self-esteem?
PSYCH-K® is a quick and effective way to teach your subconscious mind everything that you need to believe to reach your individual goals successfully. Through muscle testing your subconscious beliefs are uncovered and limiting belief programs that we “run” every day can be quickly turned into positive supporting beliefs with the help of the PSYCH-K® balances. Muscle testing will again prove to you that a shift in your mind has taken place.
Do you recognize some of these common limiting beliefs?
- I am too stupid / too old to learn new things.
- No matter what I do or how hard I try, it’s never good enough.
- I need (things) to be perfect.
- If people knew the real me, they wouldn’t like me.
- It’s not my fault. It’s my spouse’s, bosses … etc fault.
- I should not try anything new or risky because I will not be successful anyway.
- I can’t trust anyone to support me. They just care about themselves.
- Men/women can’t be trusted.
- My opinion is not that important.
- If I ask others to help, they won’t get the job done right.
- I am genetically predisposed for cancer.
- My parents are obese, so it is in my genes.
- I am too weak to quit smoking/drinking/overeating…
- I am too old to change.
- I am not academically inclined.
- I am impatient.
- I have never been good with money.
- I feel uncomfortable when I have to ask for business or money.
- I should not rest and relax.
- I am not able to support myself.
- I will never have a prosperous life.
- Life is so hard.
- Life is not safe.
These conclusions drawn from past experiences are stored in the subconscious mind. So, although aware of some of them, there are many which subconsciously direct our feelings, actions and behaviour. These subconscious beliefs create the perceptual filters through which we respond to life’s challenges. All our beliefs which often are the result of life long programming represent a very powerful influence and are the basis on which we create our reality. The ability to perform effectively, both personally and professionally, to live a healthy and happy life, is profoundly affected by such beliefs as “I am competent”, “I am good at making money”, “I am worthy of love” or “I am safe”.
Re-scripting limiting subconscious beliefs is similar to reprogramming a personal computer. Based on split-brain research, also known as Brain Dominance Theory, PSYCH-K® provides ways to quickly identify and transform beliefs that sabotage us into beliefs that support us. Life experiences often trigger a dominance of one side over the other when responding to specific situations. The more emotionally charged the experience (usually traumatic), the more likely it will be stored for future reference, and the more likely we will automatically overidentify with only one hemisphere of the brain when faced with similar life experiences in the future. The PSYCH-K® balancing techniques increase “cross-talk” between the two brain hemispheres, achieving a “whole brain state”, which is ideal for changing the beliefs.
You might chose to balance positive belief statements from a particular area, like relationships, health/body, self-esteem, personal power, grief/loss, prosperity, spirituality. Some balancing processes serve to balance a number of beliefs, like the core belief balance, or to improve a relationship.
- CORE BELIEF BALANCE
This process addresses 13 “Core Beliefs” that often keep us from tapping our full potential in life. Core Beliefs like “The universe is a friendly place”, “I want to live”, “I can…”, “I love myself”, “I forgive myself and others…and I take responsibility for my own life” are muscle tested and if necessary “reprogrammed”. It is a general belief change process that prepares the mind/body system for accelerated change.
- RELATIONSHIP BALANCE
This balance will help you release personal issues with others and better understand the lessons to be learned in the relationship. It will provide a clearer perspective on the value of relationships between parents, children, spouses, friends and lovers. You might chose this balance to improve partnerships, parent-child relationships, friendships, any relationship in which you feel you are being “tested” by someone close to you and have a hard time remaining in a whole brain state. If both people can take part in the balance it is a beautiful ceremony in which you learn what lessons you teach each other and in which both partners express what the other one needs to hear. If it is not possible that both partners in the relationship are present another person can be used as a surrogate.
- SURROGATE BALANCING
All the above balances can be done as a surrogate balancing. A technique for “change at a distance.” Surrogation uses a substitute person for muscle testing and balancing in the absence of the person for whom the change work is being done. Surrogation can be used to help friends, relatives and even your pets!
Appointments are available in Mississauga (Britannia & Winston Churchill) and in Burlington (Upper Middle & Appleby). 905-286-9466
If you do not live in the Greater Toronto area it is possible to do PSYCH-K® over Skype or Zoom, or if necessary even over the phone. Please email or call Angelika for more details or to set up a virtual session. 905-286-9466 or email@example.com
For a deeper understanding of PSYCH-K®, you can watch the classic video on YouTube: “The Psychology of Change” with Rob Williams, M.A., the founder of PSYCH-K®.
Another YouTube video you might want to watch is Bruce Liptons Introduction to PSYCH-K.