Muscle testing is a way to access the subconscious mind and also the superconscious mind or the wisdom of our higher self. Over the years, I have come across a variety of different methods of tuning into our intuition and receiving guidance from a deeper place of wisdom.
In our workshops, we teach the participants how to muscle test others and also introduce them to different self-muscle testing methods. The main thing to remember when you are starting out is to be gentle with yourself. Don’t expect to be an expert from the get-go. Give yourself some time to play around with different methods. Trust that the answers are all inside you and all it takes is enough detachment to receive the answer you are seeking.
One method I would like to share with you today is how to use your body as a pendulum to tap into your intuition and to receive yes/no answers.
- Stand in a relaxed lose stance.
- Keep your chin level to the ground, your eyes open but looking down.
- Say “My name is _______” filling your first name in. You will feel your body swaying a little in a particular direction, take note of where your body is going. Most people sway forward but there is no right or wrong. We are all different. For some people the response is so strong that it feels like they are falling over, for others it is more like a slight internal movement.
- Come back to centre.
- Now say “My name is_______”, going across gender to a stranger’s name. If you are female use a male name, if you are male use a female name. You are lying, so your subconscious will respond and give you a “no”.
- Now ask your body, “show me a yes”. And notice in what direction you are swaying.
- Come back to centre.
- “Show me a no”. Observe in which direction you are swaying.
- Now, you can use this method to ask questions. Be specific. Sometimes there is no clear yes or no answer to your question. A good wording to get clear guidance is to ask “It is in the highest wisdom and benefit for me to…”
- If you are looking down to ensure that you are connected to your emotions and subconscious mind, you can also use this to test what your subconscious agrees with and doesn’t agree with. Here are a few examples of beneficial beliefs you could test and change if your subconscious presently does not agree with them:
- I trust my intuition.
- This world is a safe place for me.
- I am gentle and non-judgmental with myself.
- I deeply and completely love myself.
- I joyfully release the past and expect the best now and in the future.
To change limiting subconscious beliefs into supportive ones, come for an individual session or sign up for our next Shadow Energetics workshop.
Angelika, 905-286-9466, firstname.lastname@example.org
For 2016 workshop dates and locations go to Upcoming Workshop.
If you enjoy my posts, you can follow Greendoor to receive an e-mail notification whenever I post a new blog. All you need to do is to click the “follow” button in the right-hand corner of your screen.